Get Ready — Lonestar 99.5’s Shotgun Wedding Contest Is Back
Soon, the Shotgun Wedding's chapel doors will open with your chance to win a Shotgun Wedding of your dreams!
It worked so well the first time, we've decided to do it again.
Lonestar 99.5 FM presents the Shotgun Wedding contest, featuring a prize package for one lucky Lubbock County couple that's worth more than $5,000!
The prize package consists of:
- A wedding at Four Bar K on Sunday, June 17th
- His and her wedding rings from Paramount
- An amazing wedding dress from Bliss Bridal
- Flowers from House of Flowers
- Champagne provided by Royal Liquors
- A wedding cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Beautiful wedding photography provided by Jody Smyers Photography
- Three sessions of couples counseling with Gregory Derderian, LMFT
- A Honeymoon night stay at Ashmore Inn & Suites
- Lubbock radio superstar/licensed officiant Wes Nessman, who will marry you and your significant other
Here's how you get in to win. Beginning today (Monday, April 23, 2018) when you hear the church bells ring and the wedding chapel doors swing open sometime during Jan's show from 2 to 7 p.m. weekday afternoons on Lonestar 99.5, that will be your cue to call within 9 minutes to sign up your bride and groom for the opportunity to win this wildest wedding of a lifetime!
If you want to make it even easier to hear the chapel doors open, get our free app so you can take Lonestar 99.5 with you everywhere you go.
You can only enter once per day that the contest is open. The last day to enter the Shotgun Wedding contest is Monday, June 4th, 2018. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on June 7th, 2018. And the wedding will take place June 17, 2018.
One important thing to keep in mind before you try to win our Shotgun Wedding contest: We're serious about this. And you should be, too. You should only enter to win this contest if you're committed to planning a wedding and getting married in an extremely short amount of time.
Be listening for the chapel doors to open for your opportunity to register weekdays. Best of luck to all future brides and grooms!