The 2018 Shotgun Wedding Winner Was Married in a Beautiful Ceremony [Photos + Video]
Shotgun Wedding 2018
The Shotgun Wedding officially took place Sunday, June 17th at Four Bar K. Our winner, Kristi Owens, is now happily married to Waylon. Congratulations!
The guests gathered at the rustic and endlessly interesting Four Bar K. John Denver's classic "Annie's Song" was the cue for the bride, and the ceremony was a perfect flow of a life, love, and commitment-affirming message, seamlessly delivered by our celebrity officiant, Wes Nessman.
The Lowrys' first dance as husband and wife was to Tim McGraw's "Shotgun Rider." The guests were happy and toasted champagne as they enjoyed barbecue.
The bride and groom had fun cutting their beautiful cake, and Jody Smyers' stunning photography, which you can see in the gallery above, captured the most special moments in thoughtful and perfect ways.
A great big thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors, we couldn't have done it without you!
Here's what the lucky couple won:
- A wedding hosted by Four Bar K
- His and her wedding rings from Paramount Jewelers
- An amazing wedding dress from Bliss Bridal
- Flowers from House of Flowers
- Champagne provided by Royal Liquors
- A wedding cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Beautiful wedding photography provided by Jody Smyers Photography
- A Honeymoon night stay at Ashmore Inn & Suites
- Couples counseling from Gregory Derderian LMFT
- A ceremony officiated by Lubbock radio superstar/licensed officiant Wes Nessman