Where to Vote Early in Lubbock
Well, it's finally here. Early voting for the November 3rd general election has begun in Lubbock and throughout the great State of Texas.
Early voting at most locations in Lubbock and throughout Lubbock County will be from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. beginning Tuesday, October 13th and lasting through Friday, October 30th.
In most years, there would only be two weeks of early voting, but 2020 is different due to the coronavirus pandemic. Texas Governor Greg Abbott expanded early voting by six days in July due to the pandemic, with hopes that the extra time would shrink lines and wait times at polling locations.
So where can you vote in Lubbock? Fortunately, United Supermarkets and the Lubbock County Elections Office makes it pretty easy to find a polling location. You can vote at 11 United Family locations from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., except on Sundays, when polling locations are open at United Supermarkets from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Below are the locations where you can vote:
- United – 2630 Parkway Dr., Lubbock, TX 79403 (Parkway & Beech Ave)
- United – 401 Slide Road, Lubbock, TX 79416 (4th & Slide) 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- United – 6313 4th St., Lubbock, TX 79416 (4th & Milwaukee)
- United – 1701 50th St., Lubbock, TX 79412 (50th & Avenue Q)
- United – 2703 82nd St., Lubbock, TX 79423 (82nd & Boston Ave)
- United – 8010 Frankford Ave., Lubbock, TX 79424 (82nd & Frankford)
- United – 12815 Indiana Ave., Lubbock, TX 79423 (130th & Indiana)
- Amigos – 112 N University Ave., Lubbock, TX 79415 (University & Auburn)
- Market Street – 4425 19th St., Lubbock, TX 79407 (19th & Quaker)
- Market Street – 3405 50th St., Lubbock, TX 79413 (50th & Indiana)
- Market Street – 4205 98th St., Lubbock, TX 79423 (98th & Quaker)