Where to Spot the Wienermobile in Lubbock
I welcome the joyous return of the Wienermobile and its pun-slinging "hot doggers" to Lubbock.
And by pun slinging, I mean they stay seriously in character. Here's a taste from their press release:
My name is Mayochup Molly and I'm a hotdogger for Oscar Mayer. This means that I drive the Wienermobile on a “coast-to-coast weenie Roast.” My partner, Saucy Spence and I know times are tough, so we're bringing a little extra joy to the people of the Lubbock. We think it'd be FRANKtastic to bring lighthearted news too! If my interactions with people around Lubbock are any indication on how they feel about the Wienermobile, they think it's WIENDERFUL!
I had the pleasure of hanging out with the hot doggers last time they came to town, and I even got to sit in the Wienermobile's mustard and ketchup colored bucket seats. I was also given a sticker, presumably for behaving myself during the encounter.
If you'd like to get some selfie's with the world's larger mobile wiener, you can catch the hot doggers at the following locations around Lubbock on the following dates:
- October 15th, 2020, 10:30 a.m.: Meals on Wheels (2304 34th Street)
- October 15th, 2020, 3 to 7 p.m.: Adventure Park (5110 29th Drive)
- October 16th, 2020, Noon to 3 p.m.: Lubbock Peddler Show (1501 Mac David Lane)
- October 16th, 2020, 4 to 7:30 p.m.: Pumpkin Patch at 1st Cumberland Presbyterian (7702 Indiana Avenue)
- October 17th, 2020, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Lubbock Downtown Farmer's Market (1822 Buddy Holly Avenue)
I'm honestly thrilled that this silly and fun thing is here to brighten things up for a little bit. We deserve a wholesome activity. Of course, visiting the Wienermobile is always free, besides being subject to those amazing buns, I mean, puns.
Expensive Airbnb Stays in Lubbock, Texas