TABC Issues 30-Day Alcoholic Permit Suspension to Little Woodrow’s
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) has issued a 30-day permit suspension to Little Woodrow's (6313 66th Street) for not following COVID-19 protocols.
The suspension was part of Operation Safe Open, an effort by the TABC to ensure businesses are taking the correct actions to slow the spread of COVID-19.
KAMC News reports that 12 businesses across the state of Texas so far have been issued suspensions. The businesses that saw their licenses suspended over the recent 3-day weekend are:
- Handlebar Houston, Houston
- BARge 25, Seabrook
- Harris House of Heroes, Dallas
- The New PR's, Fort Worth
- UnBARlievable (West 6th), Austin
- Little Woodrow's, Lubbock
- Coconuts, El Paso
- Buford's Backyard Beer Garden, Austin
- Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot Icehouse, Austin
- Werk Bar, El Paso
- Marty's Live, Dallas
- Elevate Night Club, McAllen
A second infraction will trigger a suspension of up to 60 days.