Have You Seen The New Texas Rangers Menu Items? Give It To Me Now
Every year some new awesome menu item comes to a stadium. Well, the Texas Rangers have kicked it up a notch.
A new fat menu item is now here at Globe Life Field and it may keep you fed for days. The Ranges have some really great food ever time I go there but now I am ready to go back for this one.
Opening day is a couple of days away and this is the lineup we need, all the food.
Pizza Dawwg: It is a hot dog and pizza together
- Flaming Hot Cheetos Pretzel: It is just like it sounds, a pretzel with Flaming Hot Cheeto crust.
- Corn Ribs: It looks like the corn is cooked and made into rib shapes to eat.
- Brisket Croissant: There is brisket inside a yummy croissant.
- Boomstick Burger: It is a two-foot Boomstick burger with cheese, chili, jalapenos and more.
- PLT Sandwich: Portabella mushroom, lettuce, and tomato in a sandwich.
I am ready to go to the games and honestly try it all. For some reason, the corn ribs have my attention the most.
Texas Rangers Opening Day is Thursday, March 30th, 2023 at Globe Life Park against the Philadelphia Phillies. The Rangers will start their top free-agent acquisition, Jacob deGrom on Thursday. The Phillies enter 2023 looking to defend their National League pennant.
Biggest Free Agent Contracts In Texas Rangers History
Josh Jung and the Frisco RoughRiders play in Amarillo at HODGETOWN