Girl Scout Cookies On Sale in Lubbock Soon, Here Are the 2018 Flavors
Just when you thought you could get back on your diet...it's Girl Scout Cookie time! Remember, stocking up and freezing means you have cookies all year. Here's 2018's lineup, sure to be snacking champions.
1. ABC Baker's Girl Scout S'Mores
Our new crispy graham cookie double dipped in yummy crème icing and finished with a scrumptious chocolatey coating (WHOA!) is one more delicious way to support her next adventure!
2. Little Brownie Baker's Girl Scout S'Mores (A different take on the S'More cookie from a different baker, so Lubbock will likely get get one or the other.)
Our new crunchy graham sandwich cookies with creamy chocolate and marshmallowy filling (YUM!) are one more delicious way to support her next adventure!
3. Thin Mints - The perennial classic that everyone on the planet except me likes. I know, I'm weird.
4. Caramel deLites (or the cookie formally known as Samoas) - Coconut caramel chocolate heaven. The best cookie on planet Earth.
5. Tagalongs - The creamy peanut butter cookies enveloped in chocolate. Perfect fuel for netflix binges.
6. Trefoils - The plain shortbread cookie. A little unexciting for me, but you do you.
7. Do-si-dos - Peanut butter sandwich cookies that are like Nutter Butters and Sandies had a perfectly yummy baby
8. Lemonades - The shortbread cookie with lemon icing. Yummy, bright flavor.
9. Savannah Smiles - TRUST me... buy a ton of these and freeze them for summer. Delicious and dainty, they go perfect with a cup of tea.
10. Thanks-a-lot - The shortbread cookie with a tasty chocolate dip. Simple but satisfying.
11. Trios (?) - Only in select markets. It's a gluten-free oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips. I haven't seen it in Lubbock before, but its possible we could get it this year.
12. Toffee-tastic (?) - Another limited-run, gluten-free cookie. I hope we get this; my momma loves toffee and I want to earn points with her.
You can find Girl Scout cookies via the Girl Scout website, or even through their new app.
Lubbock Gets a New Dunkin' Donuts