Final Week Of Lubbock’s HUB Site Vaccination Clinics
The City of Lubbock is getting closer to wrapping up its mass vaccination center at the Lubbock Memorial Civic Center. Through Monday, the Lubbock Health Department had administered over 116,000 doses of the coronavirus vaccine. That includes 61,349 people who received their first dose and 52,527 who have received their second dose of the coronavirus vaccine, and 2,379 people have have had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is only one shot.
On Tuesday, the City of Lubbock announced that this would be the final week of vaccination clinics at the Civic Center HUB Site.
Clinic hours will be Tuesday and Wednesday 10 a.m.to 4 p.m. Then Thursday 2:00 to 8:00pm, and finally Saturday, May 1st from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All adults 18 and older allowed to receive the vaccination in Lubbock according to the City of Lubbock. Here are some other details for this week's clinics.
- Walk-ups will be accepted until an hour before the close of clinic on each day
- Scheduling is also available to those who wish to make an appointment in advance
- Those wishing to make an appointment online can do so by visiting mylubbock.info/covid19vaccine
- Those wishing to make an appointment by phone can do so by calling the City of Lubbock Public Health Department at 806.775.2933
- Those wishing to schedule their second dose can do so by visiting mylubbock.info/dose2 or by calling the Public Health Department
- Individuals needing mobility assistance need to call the Public Health Department for an appointment
After the vaccination clinics wrap up at the Civic Center, the Lubbock Health Department will be asking businesses, apartment complexes, and organizations to call the Health Department to set up vaccination tables. If interested, call 806-775-2933.
LOOK: Answers to 30 common COVID-19 vaccine questions