Cruise Control That Won’t Turn Off Is A Bad Thing [RECALL]
Cruise control is an option that many of us can't live without. But what do you do when the cruise keeps cruising and won't stop?
Fiat-Chrysler is recalling 4.8 million (YES MILLION!) 2014-2019 vehicles for defective cruise control. Fortunately, this is an easy fix requiring a software upgrade.
The following models are affected, and it is ALOT:
- Dodge Journey MY 2014-2018 SUV
- Dodge Durango MY 2014-2018 SUV
- Dodge Challenger MY 2015-2018 2-Door
- Dodge Charger MY 2014-2018 4-Door
- Ram 3500 MY 2014-2018 Pickup Truck
- Ram 3500 Cab Chassis MY 2014-2018 Pickup Truck
- Ram 3500 Less Than 10,000 Pound Cab Chassis MY 2016-2018 Pickup Truck
- Ram 2500 MY 2014-2018 Pickup Truck
- Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis MY 2014-2018 Pickup Truck
- Ram 1500 MY 2014-2019 Pickup Truck
- Jeep Wrangler MY 2018 SUV
- Jeep Grand Cherokee MY 2014-2018 SUV
- Jeep Cherokee MY 2014-2018 SUV
- Chrysler 300 MY 2014-2018 4-Door
- Chrysler Pacifica MY 2017-2018 Van
- Chrysler 200 MY 2015-2017 4-Door
If you have one of these vehicles, you are encouraged to call Fiat/Chrysler at 866-220-6747 for more information on this recall.
And just watch your speed!