11 Signs Your Boss Hates You
Getting a job is no easy task in these times, but keeping it may be even tougher.
If you’re lucky enough to have a job, then you may know how frustrating it can be to be to deal with a horrible boss. Here are some clues that your supervisor hates you:
1. He walks up to you and says, “I hate you.”
2. He keeps referring to you as “the intern.”
3. When you ask for a raise, he laughs so hard that he winds up in the hospital with a stroke.
4. He changes your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your parking spot is re-assigned to Floyd, the 88-year-old janitor who takes the bus to work.
6. He’s Donald Trump, in which case he doesn’t hate you as much as he thinks he’s better than you, your family, your dog, your mailman, your doctor, your plumber, your neighbor, your pizza delivery guy and pretty much everyone else on the face of the planet.
7. During the corporate retreat, he makes you walk on the hot coals before you find out it was a retreat for another firm.
8. He announces a company-wide initiative awarding a $1,000 bonus and an extra week’s paid vacation to whoever gives Kevin the most intense purple nurple.
9. He orders you to try the company’s new squirrel-flavored yogurt…and you work for an accounting firm.
10. You work for JP Morgan and he refuses to give you the weekend off. Geez, some people just have no sense of humor when they lose $2 billion.
11. He’s your father-in-law. Every time he sees you, he’s reminded how he couldn’t fill the position with someone, you know, qualified.