Score an $8,000 Wedding in Lubbock This June With Our Shotgun Wedding Contest
Planning to tie the knot? Let Lonestar 99.5 FM help. We've got a location, ring, dress, food, liquor, a cake and, yes, even a preacher. All that's left is a bride and groom. That's where you come in.
Diamond J. Roofing and Lonestar 99.5 FM present the Shotgun Wedding contest, featuring a prize package for one lucky Lubbock County couple that's worth more than $8,000!
The prize package consists of:
- A wedding for 100 guests at Cook's Garage
- His and her rings from Diamontrigue
- A $1,000 gift certificate at Dillard's to pick out the perfect wedding dress and more
- Delicious food catered by BushHog's Restaurant
- Wine provided by Caprock Winery, and beer provided by Standard Sales
- A wedding cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Beautiful wedding photography provided by Jody Smyers Photography
- A Honeymoon night stay at Woodrow House Bed & Breakfast
- And Lubbock radio superstar/licensed officiant Wes Nessman, who will marry you and your significant other
Here's how you get in to win. Beginning Thursday April 13th, when you hear the church bells ring and the wedding chapel doors swing open sometime during Jan's show from 2 to 7 p.m. weekday afternoons on Lonestar 99.5, that will be your cue to call within 9 minutes to sign up your bride and groom for the opportunity to win this wildest wedding of a lifetime!
You can only enter once per day that the contest is open. The last day to enter the Shotgun Wedding contest is June 1st, 2017. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on June 2nd, 2017. And the wedding will take place June 10, 2017.
One important thing to keep in mind before you try to win our Shotgun Wedding contest: We're serious about this. And you should be, too. You should only enter to win this contest if you're committed to getting married in an extremely short amount of time - we're talking around seven or eight days.
Listen for us to tell you when the church will be open for you to register weekdays. Best of luck to all future brides and grooms!