National Travel Services, Awards & Distinctions
List of Services
National Travel’s services includes:
- One Stop Shopping
- Internet & GDS Airfares – In addition to the hundreds of thousands possible GDS airfares worldwide, National Travel employs an integrated and seamless web-fare search technology to ensure the lowest possible airfares.
- Online Solutions / Booking – Flexible and effective online air/car/hotel touchless booking solutions for all sizes of accounts and budgets.
- Discount Airfares – In-house “consolidator” air department that provides highly discounted travel to international destinations.
- Unused Ticket Tracking
- Quality Assurance – Redundant quality control through automated systems and human QC procedures.
- Personal Preferred Profiles
- Global Travel Management – Broad air carrier agreements and a network of affiliate offices worldwide.
- Monthly Travel & Budget Reports
- Visa / Passport – National Travel Systems operates its own visa/passport service, providing personal, expedited international document processing for corporate travelers.
- Consulting/Reporting – Robust, comprehensive travel management reporting with online, 24/7 access and quarterly face to face in-depth consultations.
- Account Management Team – Dedicated account managers who act as direct liaisons between clients, key suppliers, and National Travel Systems support personnel.
- Problem Resolutions
- Professional / Experienced Agents – Cohesive teams of dedicated agents provide consistent, personal support for corporate accounts.
- Groups / Meetings / Incentives – Full services including web interface for groups, meetings, and incentives via National Travel Systems dedicated department for such travel.
Awards & Distinctions
- National Account Status with Most Major Domestic Airlines and Related International Carriers
- Adventure Tours “President’s Club” Status – Multiple Locations
- Bahamas’ Advisory Board Status
- Classic Custom Vacations Top 100 Marketing Partners and Advisory Board Status
- Funjet “500 Club” Status – Multiple Locations
- TravelBase Advisory Board Status
- Meeting Professionals Internationals
- Convention Industry Council
Since 1980, National Travel Systems has been a leader in the travel industry.
“We pride ourselves on a highly qualified staff, knowledgeable in all phases of the travel industry, with a keen focus on customer expectations.”