My Pick of the Top 10 WORST Celebrity Baby Names
Most celebrities were given rather normal names. Now, whether or not they decided to change them and make them odd (Chad Ocho Cinco) is up to them, but some celebrities aren’t even giving their children the opportunity to go crazy and pick a weird name. They’re already starting out with weird names!
A friend of mine, not to be named, is expecting soon. So, like any female friend would do, I began surfing the web for baby names. One thing led to another and I found myself on a list of the weirdest names that celebrities have given their children and boy are they bad! Poor kids. L
So here is my pick of the Top 10 WORST Celebrity Baby Names:
10. Memphis Eve: Bono
9. Zola Ivy: Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell
8. Zuma: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
7. Ocean: Forest and Keisha Whitaker
6. Kafka: Tommy Lee Jones
5. Kal-el: Nicholas Cage and Alice Kim
4. Ikhyd: M.I.A. and Benjamin Brewer
3. Ever Gabo: Milla Jovovich and Paul Anderson
2. Coco Riley: Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette
1. Banjo: Rachel Griffiths and Andrew Taylor
BELIEVE ME, there were others on this list of 100 that I couldn’t even pronounce, but I picked these top 10 based on odd words to call a child and on how famous their parents are because the more famous the parent, the better chance that the world is going to know the child’s name.
These poor kids are probably going to one day do what some celebrities did, but backwards- they’re going to change their names from something odd to something normal like Amy or Brad.