Exciting News! Meet the Lonestar 99.5 Shotgun Wedding Winner
A great big congratulations to Alexandra Reyes, the winner of the Lonestar 99.5 & Diamond J Roofing Shotgun Wedding.
Alexandra explained to us that she's been with her fiancé Jonathan for seven years and they were planning to get married this summer. But then he lost income at work and they could no longer afford to get married. Alexandra said she left it in God's hands when she entered our Shotgun Wedding contest, and now that they've won, she felt it was meant to be.
This incredible Shotgun Wedding prize package is worth more than $8,000! It includes:
- A wedding for 100 guests at Cook’s Garage
- His and her rings from Diamontrigue
- A $1,000 gift certificate at Dillard’s to pick out the perfect wedding dress and more
- Delicious food catered by BushHog’s Restaurant
- Wine provided by Caprock Winery, and beer provided by Standard Sales
- A wedding cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Beautiful wedding photography provided by Jody Smyers Photography
- A Honeymoon night stay at Woodrow House Bed & Breakfast
- And Lubbock radio superstar/licensed officiant Wes Nessman, who will perform the wedding ceremony.
Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors. And many thanks to everyone who called in to get signed up for our Shotgun Wedding. Best of luck to all of you!