Important Information You’ll Need Before Going to See Garth Brooks in Las Cruces
Here's some important information you'll want to know if you're traveling to see Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood's five-show tour stop at the Pan American Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico April 7-9.
According to the Pan Am Center website, some tickets are still available. So if you're up for a road trip, you may still have five Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood shows you can go see this weekend. How exciting!
If you missed the couple's tour stop in Lubbock and ask anyone who went, you'll know it's worth the trip. Catch up with this awesome show while it's still fairly close. As Brooks mentioned in an interview, they probably won't be on another world tour that's this extensive again.
Each show has specific information detailed in the photo gallery above and on the Pan Am Center's website.
Here's a recap of some of the details you'll want to be aware of:
- You may enter through all entrances except the Southwest entrance.
- Parties entering with paperless tickets must all enter together at the same time and you must be able to present the card used to purchase the tickets. Questions about this policy need to be directed to the Pan American Center box office at (575) 646-1420 prior to the show.
- Regarding mobile delivery tickets: The entire party must enter at the same time. Tickets are not printed, they are on one .pdf file and scanned from a mobile phone.
- There's a detailed parking map in the gallery above. It's also available on the Pan American Center website.
- You will find specific driving instructions for your approach to Las Cruces from most directions in the detailed gallery above.
- For specialty and ADA parking, make sure you have your passes visible and available.
- As always, the venue advises concertgoers to arrive early and prepare for delays and secure check-in.
- No commercial or flash photography is allowed. No recording. No iPads or tablets. No large bags or backpacks are allowed. Travel as light as you can. All bags are subject to search.
Further rules and details are available on the Pan American Center Website.
Travel safe, y'all!
Awesome Videos of Garth Brooks in Lubbock, Texas