Lonestar 99.5 FM Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Lonestar 99.5 FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means you'll be able to listen to Lonestar 99.5's live and local deejays Jan and Chad Hasty, The Bobby Bones Morning Show, Taste of Country Nights and all the hottest new country music anytime you want on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Lonestar 99.5 on your device is easy:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Lonestar 99.5. Tap on the station logo to get to the Lonestar 99.5 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Lonestar 99.5 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say: "Alexa, Play Lonestar."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com