11 Things You Need to Know About Tonight’s Blake Shelton Show in Lubbock
Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Brett Eldredge and Carly Pearce hit the United Supermarkets Arena tonight, Friday, Feb 16. Here's everything you need to know to make sure you have a fun -- and safe -- night out.
United Supermarkets Arena Associate Director Cindy Harper provided the following information about the Country Music Freaks Tour stop in Lubbock, Texas:
- A limited number of tickets for the show are still available (as of the publication of this story, anyway). Call Select-a-Seat at 806-770-2000 or visit their website. The box office at the United Supermarkets Arena opens at noon.
- Doors for the show are set to open at 6 p.m.
- Get there early to avoid any traffic issues.
- You should carpool with friends/family if you can. Parking is free in the lots west of the arena (across from Indiana Ave.), but it's first come, first-served. You can get to these free parking lots from the north by taking Marsha Sharp Freeway to Texas Tech Parkway to Knoxville, and from the south by 19th Street & Texas Tech Parkway to Parkway & Knoxville.
- The northbound lanes of Indiana Ave. will be closed from 18th Street & Texas Tech Parkway to Indiana Ave. & Main Street.
- If you have Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) parking tags or license plates, special parking will be accessible by traveling west on Main Street from Flint Ave. to the parking lot entrance just north of the arena.
- If you have handbags, expect to have them inspected -- both visually and with a magnetometer.
- No large purses and backpacks will be allowed into the venue.
- The following items are prohibited: Professional-style cameras & cameras with lenses longer than 3 inches; Video/Audio recording devices; Weapons of any kind (knives, tazers, mace, guns, chains, studded/spiked jewelry, etc.); Laser pointers/laser pens/flashlights; Glass containers or cans of any kind; Skate-shoes; Fireworks; Noise makers; Alcoholic beverages; Outside food and beverage; The use of tobacco products of any kind including e-cigarettes; Sticks, poles for signs / banners; Animals other than aid dogs; Helium balloons; Any item considered a danger to the artist or the public.
- CHL carry is not permitted for the show, and open carry is always prohibited at the United Supermarkets Arena.
- Smoking inside the arena is not permitted. There will be designated smoking areas outside of the easy Club Red doors.